The Resuscitation Mask has an oxygen inlet (and strap) for mouth-to-mouth ventilations.
The most widely used CPR mask in the world! Since the introduction of the Pocket Mask, Laerdal has been providing high quality barrier solutions for over 40 years.
With the strategically placed 3M hydrophobic filter and One Way Valve, both providers and patients can expect the highest levels of protection with the Laerdal Pocket Mask.
The Pocket Mask™ provides additional oxygen to the non-breathing injured diver if used in conjunction with rescue breathing and constant flow oxygen.
As a reminder, this mask should be used with/on the constant flow barb of your regulator with a MINIMUM setting of 15 lpm to try to maintain a high concentration of inspired oxygen during CPR.
Only F$35.00 each + VAT
(plus shipping $5 within Fiji, any number )
Pocket Mask with Oxygen Inlet and Head Strap with Wipes in Red Hard Case.
The Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquids and secretions.
The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient’s mouth colour, secretions and chest movement. An optional oxygen inlet facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen during ventilation of a non-breathing patient or for inhalation by a spontaneously breathing patient.
An emergency requiring CPR can occur anytime, anyplace, to any-one.
It’s good to know the Pocket Mask can always be there when you need it. Either residing in your pocket or in the new soft pack with belt loop, it can be carried with you at all times.
- Superior protection through a one-way valve and filter
- Pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal
- Oxygen inlet version facilitates delivery of supplemental oxygen and includes head strap
- Can be used on adult, child and infant
- Replaceable, disposable one-way valve and filter
- Versatile and attractive packaging options
Features of the Pocket Mask
- Made of excellent silicone, safe to use.
- One-way valve with filter to prevent mouth-to-mouth contact, thus prevent infection or contamination.
- Diameter 15mm outside connector, attached to standard ventilators.
- Adjustable strap to better suit patient’s face.
- Transparent face shield allow you to monitor patient’s situation.
- Includes a red hard case, easy carry.
- FDA approved, good quality
Specifications of the Pocket Mask
- Material: Silicone
- Color: Transparent
- Connector Diameter: 15mm
- CPR Mask Size: 13 * 10.5cm / 5.1 * 4.1in (L*W)
- Product Weight: 46g / 1.6oz
- Package Size: 13 * 11 * 4cm
- Package Weight: 109g / 3.8oz
Using the Pocket Mask
This device is the current suggested means of ventilating a non-breathing scuba diving accident victim.
The oxygen line is hooked into a nipple on the mask, gas flow is started, and the rescuer performs mouth-to-pocket mask resuscitation.
At 6 L/min the oxygen delivered will be about 35 %. At 15L/min this procedure, with a good mask seal, will deliver about 50 % oxygen to the patient.
These units are used in conjunction with a small lone-way valve assembly that diverts the patient’s exhalation away from the rescuer.
The valve also contains a filter to minimize risk of disease transmission between rescuer and patient.
The valve assembly should be considered single-use.