Through its local team and extensive network of partners and solution providers, Resort Support can custom design a phased program for solving your Business Management Solution requirements.
Common issues we help to resolve:
- Loss of income or falling sales and reservations?
- Working long hours yet productivity and growth is low?
- Business has grown beyond the capacity of your staff to provide the quality of service or product required.
- Not sure where all the hard earned cash is going to?
- Thinking of selling?
- Low staff morale and high stress levels?
- Staff unclear about their job roles and responsibilities?
- Breakdown in communication…
- No systems, no consistency, no follow-up, no procedures!
- Can’t find anything! – either as hard copy or on the computer.
- Sales and reservations are being missed!
Marketing Solutions & Services
Over the years we have provided a number of sales and marketing specific services to our SME clients both domestically and internationally.
- Regional DMO Support and development support and launching
- Relationship management, business development and co-branding initiatives.
- Developing and implementing domestic direct marketing activity for key clients.
- Sales missions (B2B) throughout USA, Australia, UK and New Zealand.
Offshore representation at events such as
- Australia Tourism Exchange
- Fiji Tourism Exchange.
- Consumer direct show attendance such as
- Long Beach Scuba Show
- Beneath the Sea
- USA Adventure Travel Shows (Chicago, New York, Los Angeles)
- Birmingham Dive Show UK
- OzTEk Australia
- Final copy writing and brochure sign off, image gallery selection.
- Managing the production of marketing collateral i.e. image CDs/online folders, brochures and display stands.
- Assistance and development with website, social media channels, website development.
- Market assessment (especially SME and adventure tourism operators).
- Securing partnership grants and co-funding, sponsorship, attaining access to funding opportunities available toSMEs.
- Market intelligence – gaining insights to travel trade and industry connections, trends and opportunities.
- Securing partnership investment, sponsorship, attaining access to Media opportunities and collaborative promotions.
- Development of on-line competitions, consumer direct promotions and generation of Databases.
- Writing international and domestic sales and marketing plans, and Award submissions for Tourism products, and Cruise Companies.